Welcome to the Contracting Portal !
The Contracting Portal is a communication system used by Community Services and Service Providers to manage Funding Deeds and Program Level Agreements, to monitor service performance and submitted financial information, and to report on service performance.
The portal contains confidential information only accessible to authorised officers of Community Services and Service Providers. Unauthorised access may result in prosecution under the Crimes Act, 1912 (NSW) Sections 308 to 310 and the Crimes Act, 1914 (Cth.) Sections 76A to 76F. A breach of these offences may carry a penalty of imprisonment for up to 10 years and/or substantial fines. Unauthorised access may also constitute breach of other legislation, including Federal and State Privacy laws. If you are not an authorised user you must exit this site now.
By logging on and/or continuing access to the Portal you represent that you are duly authorised by Community Services or the relevant Service Provider to access the portal. You also agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of user name and password and all information obtained from the Portal. A failure to comply with the information security policy of your organisation (such as sharing passwords) may constitute a breach of your employment contract and may result in disciplinary action.
- While the administrator of the Portal has exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of the material contained on this Portal, the information on the site is made available on the basis that the Community Services is not providing professional advice on any particular matter. Before relying on the information you should evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances. You agree to notify the Portal administrator of any inaccuracy.
- If you submit any document or information to the Portal you represent on behalf of your employer that the information is correct to the best of your information and knowledge and you are authorised to submit the information.
- Using the Portal does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content that you access. The information obtained from this Portal must be used for the purposes of carrying out the performance of the Funding Deed entered into between Community Services and the relevant Service Provider.
- Subject to (d) the content of the Portal including graphic design is subject to the disclaimer and copyright statement applicable to all Community Services websites available at:
- Any private information collected will be treated in accordance with Community Services privacy statement available at: